WoW! My first ever blog.....I am a newbie to blogging so pls bear with me. I have long been a fan
of the www.fatquartershop.ca blog and the www.portabellopixie.com blog, among others such as www.grandrevival.com or anything by www.moda.com and many more! Maybe Sarah Richardson has a blog...hmmm, I'll have to check that out!
Sooooo, my loves - my Granddaughter, Kaitlyn is the love of my life.....I am currently making her a hearts quilt.....a scrappy country feel quilt with ragged double hearts....hers and mine. I think a dolly blanket to go with it would be nice......"does Dora Dora Dora need a quilt?" lol
How to post a pic? I'll have to figure that one out. I hope to post my idea's, quilt projects, and pics as well as things to do with creativity - fabric with a catchy feel or that have what I call charm.....hence Quiltcharmz.
Hope you enjoy my "Quiltcharmz".
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment